In honor of St. John’s 200th anniversary as a congregation, we are holding a barbecue picnic to celebrate. You’re invited to join us for worship at 10 AM and/or the barbecue at noon, July 21st. Burgers, hot dogs, and beverages will be provided. Sides and desserts to share are welcome.
We’ll have a deluxe bounce house and special activities for kiddos.
We’ll also offer a re-dedication prayer, written largely by our youth, in our outdoor worship area, “The Lord’s Glen.”
Admission to the event is free. Just bring your appetite and good wishes for our next hundred years.
It’s time for St. John’s create a new photo directory to include all our families and individual members! And we invite you to be part of our upcoming photography event. Photography will take place August 13 or 14th at the church. Signups begin June 25th. Click on this link to sign up.
What to expect:
- A professional photography session with no session fees
- View your images immediately after your session to make your selections
You will receive:
- One FREE 8X10 standard print and church directory.
- $30 to spend at Shutterfly.com with any Lifetouch photography purchase
- Well behaved pets are welcome
- Multi-generational photo sessions are encouraged. You can have generational family groups in one image and separate families in others.
- Lifetouch invites people to bring meaningful items you would like included in your image. (i.e. holding a photo of great-great grandparents, sports equipment, musical instrument, etc.)
- If you or your family is not available on either of our two photo session days, we can arrange for you to be photographed at a different church location on a separate day.