It’s time for St. John’s create a new photo directory to include all our families and individual members! And we invite you to be part of our upcoming photography event. Photography will take place August 13 or 14th at the church. Signups begin June 25th. Click on this link to sign up.
What to expect:
- A professional photography session with no session fees
- View your images immediately after your session to make your selections
You will receive:
- One FREE 8X10 standard print and church directory.
- $30 to spend at Shutterfly.com with any Lifetouch photography purchase
- Well behaved pets are welcome
- Multi-generational photo sessions are encouraged. You can have generational family groups in one image and separate families in others.
- Lifetouch invites people to bring meaningful items you would like included in your image. (i.e. holding a photo of great-great grandparents, sports equipment, musical instrument, etc.)
- If you or your family is not available on either of our two photo session days, we can arrange for you to be photographed at a different church location on a separate day.
In honor of our 200th year as a congregation, all couples are cordially invited to renew their wedding vows, Sunday, June 23rd. The special group ceremony will begin at 1 PM. You do not have to have been married in either of St. John’s sanctuaries to attend. All are welcome. We simply want to celebrate love and the many couples who have been married within our walls over these past 200 years.
A catered luncheon from Olive Garden (salad, soup, bread sticks) will be held afterwards, along with a carry in cake and dessert buffet.
We also invite widows and widowers to attend. At a special point in the ceremony, we will bless your memories and give thanks for the loving impact you’ve had on friends, family, and community.
Please contact Karen in our church office to indicate your interest. There is no fee to participate. Call 937-866-3780.
Mark your calendars for July 8-15th, 6 pm-8-15 pm
God’s Love is for all people with no strings attached. Come and have fun while learning how to be peacebuilders who share that love. There will be games, crafts, songs and Bible stories, as well as practice being aware of our feelings and those of others, reaching out, disagreeing respectfully, and taking care of the earth. Friday evening will be a picnic at Mound Park. Ages 5-13.
Click here to register.